Friday, April 17, 2009

...and that's a wrap.

Studio work is done for the day, maternity clothes have been gotten, and we survived the carnival. And Zoe won two cakewalks in a row. I wish there had been a Powerball walk and she'd have won THAT twice, but I'll take the cakes I guess.

Now for some quality time with wifey. We got a movie at Blockbuster that's called, and I'm not making this up, "Donkey Punch." For those of you who don't know what that means, consider yourself lucky. For those who do, you understand why we decided we couldn't live with ourselves if we walked out of there without that movie in our hands.

I have no idea what it's about. But it's called "Donkey Punch." I mean, if you saw a movie called "Dirty Sanchez" or "Cleveland Steamer," tell me you wouldn't rent it. You would be lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment